How do I sign up to get my USDOT and MC number?

One of the first steps in beginning your trucking journey is to register online with Federal Motor Carrier and Safety Administration (FMCSA). The FMCSA is a governing bureau for safety and commerce for all ‘for-hire’ vehicles.

The FMCSA has switched over to a new mandatory online registration system known as the Unified Registration System (URS). URS consists of an online registration application used to gather information for the Agency; and combines various forms that freight forwarders, brokers and carriers use to register and update their information. For more information regarding URS click here.

For USDOT, MC number or any other registration decal, check out this link.